In 2010, our LabVIEW programmers wrote a comprehensive SCADA datalogging program for a manufacturer of fermentation probes.
The Saved Data Screen shows “events” for each fermentation in the grey “bars” at the top and bottom of the screen. These events are added at run-time by the user.
SCADA Program Feature Summary
- Up to 128 fermenters connected by USB
- Quick Start Wizards
- New probes recognised in a plug-and-play fashion
- Charting of live data
- Adding of many types of “event” to the data
- Fully configurable alarm system
- Recall of saved data and comparison of 2 fermentations on the same graph
- Printing and exporting of graph data
- Resizable screens (live screen can show up to 15 fermenters, graphs expand)
- Optional 3 levels of security
- Optional virtual keyboard for touch screens.
- Comprehensive licensing system
- Uses (free) PostgreSQL database
- Help facility