LiveWires – an Expert LabVIEW Consultant
- Superior LabVIEW development for PC-based automation and measurement
- Extensive experience with control and measurement hardware and with systems integration
- Complete LabVIEW-based projects or short-term expert assistance / consultancy
- Our LabVIEW consultant can work onsite or remotely, at fixed price or hourly rate
- Our working practises: attention to detail and excellent communication.
- National Instruments Alliance Partner Since 2001
- Supporting companies and research organisations around the world
- Established 21 years and our consultant has another 5 years experience with LabVIEW before that
Two Excerpts from Our Customer Testimonials
“Tim is a brilliant programmer with a deep understanding of the physics & engineering behind systems function and operation. He is a team player and pulls out all the stops to deliver against tight deadlines. Tim also provides ongoing field support for our systems in N America, China and Europe.”
“This project might never have gotten off the ground without Livewires Automation’s help. This is the kind of help you want and hard to find in this day and age. They figured out a great software package for me and were willing to help at odd times and on weekends. I am really pleased with the results.”
Had a Hard Time With a “LabVIEW Expert” in the Past?
Have you had a difficult experience with a so-called LabVIEW expert? Not all LabVIEW programmers are equal – far from it! (There are some articles about this here.) Our LabVIEW expert, Tim Fellows, has a proven track record, having written almost 200 LabVIEW programs, mostly for process control and automated test (ATE), over the last 26 years.
Other Useful Links