Call Us in and Things Will Run Smoothly!
Are you in need of an expert LabVIEW programmer? Our programmer & developer, Tim Fellows, has 25 years of LabVIEW experience and a previous background in physics and instrumentation, and is used to taking on challenging new projects. He can develop complete programs to suit your specific requirements, or assist your engineers with their LabVIEW programming.
- Tim takes the stress out of LabVIEW-based projects and can help you to avoid costly “learning curves”.
- With Tim, you get the benefits of years of experience at a cost significantly lower than through a large software supplier.
- Tim produces LabVIEW programs that are efficient and tidy rather than rambling and repetitive, so they are easily modified and maintained
- Tim also provides ongoing support and you can keep coming back to him for modifications.
- Tim keeps up to date with the latest features in LabVIEW.
So don’t get bogged down – we can help you make your project fly!
Example of tidy and efficient LabVIEW code from LiveWires
The Coding Standard From Our Certified LabVIEW Developer
Unfortunately, too many LabVIEW programs have evolved into a mass of sprawling code. This makes them very difficult to understand and maintain, and means that they are often riddled with bugs and other shortcomings. This is a recognised problem in the software world, known as software decay. Software decay is endemic in the computing field and can lead to a number of software issues, including a lack of responsiveness. Here at LiveWires our LabVIEW programmer, Tim Fellows, has the necessary experience and expertise to prevent this from occurring. He maintains the highest standards of LabVIEW programming structure and style, which means that his programs are user friendly, intuitive to run and easier to test and maintain.
For some examples of the kind of functionality Tim frequently incorporates in his programs, see Cool Features.
Versions of LabVIEW
As well as the Professional Development Version of LabVIEW, Tim has extensive experience of LabVIEW Real Time, LabVIEW FPGA, NI Vision and many other LabVIEW add-ons. Your project is important, that’s why you should entrust it to Tim, top UK LabVIEW programmer. If you would like more information about our LabVIEW programming services, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Tim today.
In Summary, We Supply:
- Software that fully meets your requirements
- Well-designed and user-friendly user interfaces
- Tidy code that can be easily maintained by us or by you
- Software that is as configurable as you need it to be – to cover all your needs
- Software that is as complex – or as simple – as you need it to be